Select two speakers:
Klipsch R-52C vs. Presonus Eris E3.5
Klipsch R-52C Center Channel Speaker
A center-channel companion to Klipsch’s R-series home theater speakers. Its dual woofers and horn tweeter are optimized to deliver clear voices and center-channel effects.
Presonus Eris E3.5 3.5” Near Field Studio Monitor
The Presonus Eris E3.5s are designed to deliver accurate, well-controlled nearfield sound in a compact desktop setting. Regarded as an excellent set of active monitor-style speakers for the price, with a 25W per channel class-AB amplifier.
- The front face of the Klipsch R-52C is approximately 90.95% larger than that of the Presonus Eris E3.5.
- The depth of the Presonus Eris E3.5 is approximately 1.05% deeper than that of the Klipsch R-52C.
- The spatial volume of the Klipsch R-52C is approximately 88.96% greater than that of the Presonus Eris E3.5.
Notice: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker. In the case of volume, the measurements are based on a cube that would enclose the speaker entirely. These measurements do not take into account variations in the speaker shape, such as curves, diagonal edges, or cutaways. These measurements cannot be relied upon to measure the internal volume of the speaker.
Our website will allow you to compare the sizes of bookshelf, satellite, tower, and center channel speakers and subwoofers for audiophile and home theater usage. We will keep adding new speakers in response to user feedback. Also, please check out our list of review links below each speaker. If you know of any speakers you would like to see featured here, send us a message.
- Klipsch R-52C Center Channel Speaker vs. other speakers
- Presonus Eris E3.5 3.5” Near Field Studio Monitor vs. other speakers