Select two speakers:
Edifier R1280T vs. Presonus Eris E3.5
Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers
Known for a surprisingly balanced, well-rounded sound in a powered desktop package, with notable warmth and clarity. The Edifier R1280T uses an internal Class-D amplifier, includes adjustable bass and treble knobs, a wood-grain case, and remote.
Presonus Eris E3.5 3.5” Near Field Studio Monitor
The Presonus Eris E3.5s are designed to deliver accurate, well-controlled nearfield sound in a compact desktop setting. Regarded as an excellent set of active monitor-style speakers for the price, with a 25W per channel class-AB amplifier.
- The front face of the Presonus Eris E3.5 is approximately 31.22% larger than that of the Edifier R1280T.
- The depth of the Presonus Eris E3.5 is approximately 9.71% deeper than that of the Edifier R1280T.
- The spatial volume of the Presonus Eris E3.5 3.5” Near Field Studio Monitor is approximately 43.97% greater than that of the Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers.
Please Note: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker. In the case of volume, the comparisons are based on a bounding box that would enclose the speaker entirely. These measurements do not take into account variations in the speaker shape, such as curves, diagonal edges, or cutaways. These measurements cannot be relied upon to measure the internal volume of the speaker.
Our website will allow you to compare the sizes of bookshelf, satellite, tower, and center channel speakers and subwoofers for audiophile and home theater usage. We will keep adding new speakers in response to user feedback. For your convenience, we have also put together a list of links to speaker review sites and more information for each model. If you know of a speaker or subwoofer you would like to see featured on SpeakerSize.com, let us know.
- Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers
- Presonus Eris E3.5 3.5” Near Field Studio Monitor vs. other speakers