Select two speakers:
Klipsch R-52C vs. Polk Audio T30
Klipsch R-52C Center Channel Speaker
A center-channel companion to Klipsch’s R-series home theater speakers. Its dual woofers and horn tweeter are optimized to deliver clear voices and center-channel effects.
Polk Audio T30 Center Channel Speaker
Good clarity and voice reproduction for an entry-level center channel speaker. Pairs well with the T50s and T15s, and good deals can be had from Polk for a complete home theater set.
- The front face of the Klipsch R-52C is approximately 10.83% larger than that of the Polk Audio T30.
- The depth of the Polk Audio T30 is approximately 11.84% deeper than that of the Klipsch R-52C.
- The spatial volume of the Polk Audio T30 Center Channel Speaker is approximately 0.91% greater than that of the Klipsch R-52C Center Channel Speaker.
Please Note: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker. In the case of volume, the comparisons are based on a bounding box that would enclose the speaker entirely. These measurements do not take into account variations in the speaker shape, such as curves, diagonal edges, or cutaways. These measurements cannot be relied upon to measure the internal volume of the speaker.
Our website will allow you to compare the sizes of bookshelf, satellite, tower, and center channel speakers and subwoofers for audiophile and home theater usage. We will keep adding new speakers in response to user feedback. For your convenience, we have also put together a list of links to speaker review sites and more information for each model. If you know of a speaker or subwoofer you would like to see featured on SpeakerSize.com, let us know.
- Klipsch R-52C Center Channel Speaker vs. other speakers
- Polk Audio T30 Center Channel Speaker vs. other speakers