Select two speakers:
Klipsch R-52C vs. MartinLogan Motion 6i
Klipsch R-52C Center Channel Speaker
A center-channel companion to Klipsch’s R-series home theater speakers. Its dual woofers and horn tweeter are optimized to deliver clear voices and center-channel effects.
MartinLogan Motion 6i Center Channel Speaker
These versatile speakers can sit on a media console or be wall-mounted. They can also be used as a center channel or mounted vertically as front left and right channels. However, with frequency response bottoming out at 120hz, listeners may look to the MartinLogan 4i or 8i for larger sounding LR speakers.
- The front face of the Klipsch R-52C is approximately 50.41% larger than that of the MartinLogan Motion 6i.
- The depth of the Klipsch R-52C is approximately 90.00% deeper than that of the MartinLogan Motion 6i.
- The spatial volume of the Klipsch R-52C is approximately 185.78% greater than that of the MartinLogan Motion 6i.
Note: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker, or in the case of volume, measurements are based on a bounding cube that would fit the entire speaker. The measurements will not factor in individual differences such as curves or other variations in the speaker shape. Do not use these measurements as an estimate of the internal speaker volume.
SpeakerSize.com is a website that lets you compare the relative size of bookshelf, tower, and center channel audiophile and home theater speakers. We are continuously adding new speakers based on user feedback. We have also compiled a list of review sites for each speaker. If you have a speaker you want to see added on our site, please contact us.
- Klipsch R-52C Center Channel Speaker vs. other speakers
- MartinLogan Motion 6i Center Channel Speaker vs. other speakers