Select two speakers:
Edifier R1280T vs. Klipsch R-52C
Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers
Known for a surprisingly balanced, well-rounded sound in a powered desktop package, with notable warmth and clarity. The Edifier R1280T uses an internal Class-D amplifier, includes adjustable bass and treble knobs, a wood-grain case, and remote.
Klipsch R-52C Center Channel Speaker
A center-channel companion to Klipsch’s R-series home theater speakers. Its dual woofers and horn tweeter are optimized to deliver clear voices and center-channel effects.
- The front face of the Klipsch R-52C is approximately 150.57% larger than that of the Edifier R1280T.
- The depth of the Klipsch R-52C is approximately 8.57% deeper than that of the Edifier R1280T.
- The spatial volume of the Klipsch R-52C Center Channel Speaker is approximately 172.05% greater than that of the Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers.
Note: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker. In the case of volume, measurements are based on a cube that would enclose the speaker entirely. These measurements do not take into account variations in the speaker shape, such as curves, diagonal edges, or cutaways. These measurements cannot be relied upon to measure the internal volume of the speaker.
Our website will allow you to compare the sizes of bookshelf, satellite, tower, and center channel speakers and subwoofers for audiophile and home theater usage. We will keep adding new speakers in response to user feedback. We have also compiled a list of review sites for each speaker. If you know of a speaker you would like to see featured on this website, send us a message.
- Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers
- Klipsch R-52C Center Channel Speaker vs. other speakers