Select two speakers:
Micca RB42-C vs. Klipsch R-52C
Micca RB42-C Center Channel Speaker
The center-channel companion to the Micca RB42’s, these speakers along with a subwoofer will round out a nice home theater setup in small-to-medium-sized rooms. Notably, the RB42-C is also more efficient than the regular RB42, so you can drive it louder with less power.
Klipsch R-52C Center Channel Speaker
A center-channel companion to Klipsch’s R-series home theater speakers. Its dual woofers and horn tweeter are optimized to deliver clear voices and center-channel effects.
- The front face of the Klipsch R-52C is approximately 77.85% larger than that of the Micca RB42-C.
- The depth of the Micca RB42-C is approximately 9.21% deeper than that of the Klipsch R-52C.
- The spatial volume of the Klipsch R-52C Center Channel Speaker is approximately 62.85% greater than that of the Micca RB42-C Center Channel Speaker .
Notice: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker. In the case of volume, the measurements are based on a cube that would enclose the speaker entirely. These measurements do not take into account variations in the speaker shape, such as curves, diagonal edges, or cutaways. These measurements cannot be relied upon to measure the internal volume of the speaker.
Our website will allow you to compare the sizes of bookshelf, satellite, tower, and center channel speakers and subwoofers for audiophile and home theater usage. We will keep adding new speakers in response to user feedback. Also, please check out our list of review links below each speaker. If you know of any speakers you would like to see featured here, send us a message.
- Micca RB42-C Center Channel Speaker vs. other speakers
- Klipsch R-52C Center Channel Speaker vs. other speakers