Select two speakers:
Micca RB42-C vs. Polk Audio T30
Micca RB42-C Center Channel Speaker
The center-channel companion to the Micca RB42’s, these speakers along with a subwoofer will round out a nice home theater setup in small-to-medium-sized rooms. Notably, the RB42-C is also more efficient than the regular RB42, so you can drive it louder with less power.
Polk Audio T30 Center Channel Speaker
Good clarity and voice reproduction for an entry-level center channel speaker. Pairs well with the T50s and T15s, and good deals can be had from Polk for a complete home theater set.
- The front face of the Polk Audio T30 is approximately 60.47% larger than that of the Micca RB42-C.
- The depth of the Polk Audio T30 is approximately 2.41% deeper than that of the Micca RB42-C.
- The spatial volume of the Polk Audio T30 Center Channel Speaker is approximately 64.34% greater than that of the Micca RB42-C Center Channel Speaker .
Notice: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker. In the case of volume, the measurements are based on a bounding box that would enclose the speaker entirely. These measurements do not take into account variations in the speaker shape, such as curves, diagonal edges, or cutaways. These measurements cannot be relied upon to measure the internal volume of the speaker.
Our website will allow you to compare the sizes of bookshelf, satellite, tower, and center channel speakers and subwoofers for audiophile and home theater usage. We will keep adding new speakers in response to user feedback. Also, please check out our list of review links below each speaker. If you know of any equipment you would like to see featured here, let us know.
- Micca RB42-C Center Channel Speaker vs. other speakers
- Polk Audio T30 Center Channel Speaker vs. other speakers