Select two speakers:
Micca RB42-C vs. Edifier R1700BT
Micca RB42-C Center Channel Speaker
The center-channel companion to the Micca RB42’s, these speakers along with a subwoofer will round out a nice home theater setup in small-to-medium-sized rooms. Notably, the RB42-C is also more efficient than the regular RB42, so you can drive it louder with less power.
Edifier R1700BT Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers
Excellent for desktop use with a highly-rated sound, these Edifiers have a built-in 10 degree angle to point the sound up to your listening position. Includes Bluetooth pairing, remote, and built-in Digital Signal Processing and Dynamic Range Control.
- The front face of the Micca RB42-C is approximately 31.56% larger than that of the Edifier R1700BT.
- The depth of the Micca RB42-C is approximately 3.75% deeper than that of the Edifier R1700BT.
- The spatial volume of the Micca RB42-C is approximately 36.49% greater than that of the Edifier R1700BT.
Please Note: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker, or in the case of volume, the comparisons are based on a box that would fit the entire speaker. The measurements will not factor in individual differences such as curves or other variations in the speaker shape. Do not use these measurements as an estimate of the internal speaker volume.
SpeakerSize.com is a website that lets you compare the relative size of bookshelf, tower, and center channel audiophile and home theater speakers. We are continuously adding new speakers based on user feedback. For your convenience, we have also put together a list of links to speaker review sites and more information for each model. If you have any equipment you want to see added on SpeakerSize.com, please let me know.
- Micca RB42-C Center Channel Speaker vs. other speakers
- Edifier R1700BT Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers