Select two speakers:
Dayton Audio MK402BTX vs. Edifier R1700BT
Dayton Audio MK402BTX Powered Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers
The Dayton Audio MK402BTX speakers build on the success of their previous Bluetooth and passive versions, the MK402BT and MK402, respectively, which were well-regarded for their imaging. The BTX model adds an upgraded crossover for a more refined listening experience and less high-end fatigue.
Edifier R1700BT Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers
Excellent for desktop use with a highly-rated sound, these Edifiers have a built-in 10 degree angle to point the sound up to your listening position. Includes Bluetooth pairing, remote, and built-in Digital Signal Processing and Dynamic Range Control.
- The front face of the Edifier R1700BT is approximately 7.09% larger than that of the Dayton Audio MK402BTX.
- The depth of the Edifier R1700BT is approximately 20.66% deeper than that of the Dayton Audio MK402BTX.
- The spatial volume of the Edifier R1700BT Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers is approximately 29.22% greater than that of the Dayton Audio MK402BTX Powered Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers.
Notice: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker. In the case of volume, the measurements are based on a bounding box that would enclose the speaker entirely. These measurements do not take into account variations in the speaker shape, such as curves, diagonal edges, or cutaways. These measurements cannot be relied upon to measure the internal volume of the speaker.
Our website will allow you to compare the sizes of bookshelf, satellite, tower, and center channel speakers and subwoofers for audiophile and home theater usage. We will keep adding new speakers in response to user feedback. Also, please check out our list of review links below each speaker. If you know of a speaker or subwoofer you would like to see featured here, let us know.
- Dayton Audio MK402BTX Powered Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers
- Edifier R1700BT Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers