Select two speakers:
Edifier R1280T vs. Polk Audio TSi200
Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers
Known for a surprisingly balanced, well-rounded sound in a powered desktop package, with notable warmth and clarity. The Edifier R1280T uses an internal Class-D amplifier, includes adjustable bass and treble knobs, a wood-grain case, and remote.
Polk Audio TSi200 Bookshelf Speakers
The TSi200 from Polk is the flagship model in their TSi bookshelf series. Using quality components with a premium finish, Polk is aiming for a high-end audiophile experience at an affordable price. Clear, natural-sounding mids and highs - the rear port design makes them sensitive to positioning as it relates to bass output, so experiment with placement.
- The front face of the Polk Audio TSi200 is approximately 126.09% larger than that of the Edifier R1280T.
- The depth of the Polk Audio TSi200 is approximately 67.86% deeper than that of the Edifier R1280T.
- The spatial volume of the Polk Audio TSi200 Bookshelf Speakers is approximately 279.52% greater than that of the Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers.
Please Note: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker, or in the case of volume, the comparisons are based on a bounding cube that would fit the entire speaker. The measurements will not factor in individual differences such as curves or other variations in the speaker shape. Do not use these measurements as an estimate of the internal speaker volume.
SpeakerSize.com is a website that lets you compare the relative size of bookshelf, tower, and center channel audiophile and home theater speakers. We are continuously adding new speakers based on user feedback. For your convenience, we have also put together a list of links to speaker review sites and more information for each model. If you have any equipment you want to see added on SpeakerSize.com, please contact us.
- Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers
- Polk Audio TSi200 Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers