Select two speakers:
Edifier R1280T vs. Klipsch Reference R-820F
Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers
Known for a surprisingly balanced, well-rounded sound in a powered desktop package, with notable warmth and clarity. The Edifier R1280T uses an internal Class-D amplifier, includes adjustable bass and treble knobs, a wood-grain case, and remote.
Klipsch Reference R-820F Tower Speakers
Large, classically-styled tower speakers with an impressive frequency response (35Hz - 21kHz +/- 3dB). These speakers can be played quite loudly without distortion and handle a variety of sources well, although some may wish for a bit smoother-sounding treble.
- The front face of the Klipsch Reference R-820F is approximately 761.18% larger than that of the Edifier R1280T.
- The depth of the Klipsch Reference R-820F is approximately 150.00% deeper than that of the Edifier R1280T.
- The spatial volume of the Klipsch Reference R-820F Tower Speakers is approximately 2052.95% greater than that of the Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers.
Please Note: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker. In the case of volume, the comparisons are based on a cube that would enclose the speaker entirely. These measurements do not take into account variations in the speaker shape, such as curves, diagonal edges, or cutaways. These measurements cannot be relied upon to measure the internal volume of the speaker.
Our website will allow you to compare the sizes of bookshelf, satellite, tower, and center channel speakers and subwoofers for audiophile and home theater usage. We will keep adding new speakers in response to user feedback. For your convenience, we have also put together a list of links to speaker review sites and more information for each model. If you know of any speakers or subwoofers you would like to see featured on SpeakerSize.com, send us a message.
- Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers
- Klipsch Reference R-820F Tower Speakers vs. other speakers