Select two speakers:
Edifier R1280T vs. HTD Level TWO
Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers
Known for a surprisingly balanced, well-rounded sound in a powered desktop package, with notable warmth and clarity. The Edifier R1280T uses an internal Class-D amplifier, includes adjustable bass and treble knobs, a wood-grain case, and remote.
HTD Level TWO Bookshelf Speakers
The Level TWOs from HTD have been considered a great deal in audio for almost 20 years. While their boxy, no-frills cabinets may not appeal to everyone, their sound quality is excellent for the price, excelling in everything from classical music to loud movie soundtracks.
- The front face of the HTD Level TWO is approximately 55.07% larger than that of the Edifier R1280T.
- The depth of the HTD Level TWO is approximately 42.86% deeper than that of the Edifier R1280T.
- The spatial volume of the HTD Level TWO Bookshelf Speakers is approximately 121.52% greater than that of the Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers.
Note: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker. In the case of volume, measurements are based on a bounding box that would enclose the speaker entirely. These measurements do not take into account variations in the speaker shape, such as curves, diagonal edges, or cutaways. These measurements cannot be relied upon to measure the internal volume of the speaker.
Our website will allow you to compare the sizes of bookshelf, satellite, tower, and center channel speakers and subwoofers for audiophile and home theater usage. We will keep adding new speakers in response to user feedback. We have also compiled a list of review sites for each speaker. If you know of any speakers you would like to see featured on this website, let us know.
- Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers
- HTD Level TWO Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers