Select two speakers:
Edifier R1280T vs. ELAC Debut F5.2
Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers
Known for a surprisingly balanced, well-rounded sound in a powered desktop package, with notable warmth and clarity. The Edifier R1280T uses an internal Class-D amplifier, includes adjustable bass and treble knobs, a wood-grain case, and remote.
ELAC Debut F5.2 Tower Speaker
Offers a high level of performance with a custom-designed crossover. An update from the Debut F5 floorstanding loudspeakers, with a taller and slimmer cabinet.
- The front face of the ELAC Debut F5.2 is approximately 459.24% larger than that of the Edifier R1280T.
- The depth of the ELAC Debut F5.2 is approximately 46.43% deeper than that of the Edifier R1280T.
- The spatial volume of the ELAC Debut F5.2 Tower Speaker is approximately 718.89% greater than that of the Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers.
Note: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker. In the case of volume, measurements are based on a cube that would enclose the speaker entirely. These measurements do not take into account variations in the speaker shape, such as curves, diagonal edges, or cutaways. These measurements cannot be relied upon to measure the internal volume of the speaker.
Our website will allow you to compare the sizes of bookshelf, satellite, tower, and center channel speakers and subwoofers for audiophile and home theater usage. We will keep adding new speakers in response to user feedback. We have also compiled a list of review sites for each speaker. If you know of a speaker you would like to see featured on this website, send us a message.
- Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers
- ELAC Debut F5.2 Tower Speaker vs. other speakers