Select two speakers:
Edifier R1280T vs. ELAC Debut 2.0 B6.2
Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers
Known for a surprisingly balanced, well-rounded sound in a powered desktop package, with notable warmth and clarity. The Edifier R1280T uses an internal Class-D amplifier, includes adjustable bass and treble knobs, a wood-grain case, and remote.
ELAC Debut 2.0 B6.2 Bookshelf Speakers
Part of the Debut 2.0 family, which also includes tower speakers, Atmos speakers for the height channel, and subwoofers. The B6.2 improves upon the B6 model with a slightly more detailed sound and improved soundstage. Cabinets are no-frills and boxy, but with excellent fit and finish.
- The front face of the ELAC Debut 2.0 B6.2 is approximately 107.79% larger than that of the Edifier R1280T.
- The depth of the ELAC Debut 2.0 B6.2 is approximately 50.71% deeper than that of the Edifier R1280T.
- The spatial volume of the ELAC Debut 2.0 B6.2 Bookshelf Speakers is approximately 213.17% greater than that of the Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers.
Notice: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker, or in the case of volume, the measurements are based on a bounding cube that would fit the entire speaker. The measurements will not factor in individual differences such as curves or other variations in the speaker shape. Do not use these measurements as an estimate of the internal speaker volume.
SpeakerSize.com is a website that lets you compare the relative size of bookshelf, tower, and center channel audiophile and home theater speakers. We are continuously adding new speakers based on user feedback. Also, please check out our list of review links below each speaker. If you have a speaker or subwoofer you want to see added here, please contact us.
- Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers
- ELAC Debut 2.0 B6.2 Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers