Select two speakers:
Edifier R1280T vs. ELAC Debut 2.0 B5.2
Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers
Known for a surprisingly balanced, well-rounded sound in a powered desktop package, with notable warmth and clarity. The Edifier R1280T uses an internal Class-D amplifier, includes adjustable bass and treble knobs, a wood-grain case, and remote.
ELAC Debut 2.0 B5.2 Bookshelf Speakers
More than a simple iteration, ELAC has changed quite a bit about the B5.2s compared to their award-winning predecessors, the Debut B5s. The B5.2 speakers have different cabinet proportions, a new woofer with improved upper-midrange integration, and a new tweeter with higher frequency response and improved dispersion.
- The front face of the ELAC Debut 2.0 B5.2 is approximately 74.31% larger than that of the Edifier R1280T.
- The depth of the ELAC Debut 2.0 B5.2 is approximately 31.57% deeper than that of the Edifier R1280T.
- The spatial volume of the ELAC Debut 2.0 B5.2 Bookshelf Speakers is approximately 129.35% greater than that of the Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers.
Note: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker. In the case of volume, measurements are based on a bounding box that would enclose the speaker entirely. These measurements do not take into account variations in the speaker shape, such as curves, diagonal edges, or cutaways. These measurements cannot be relied upon to measure the internal volume of the speaker.
Our website will allow you to compare the sizes of bookshelf, satellite, tower, and center channel speakers and subwoofers for audiophile and home theater usage. We will keep adding new speakers in response to user feedback. We have also compiled a list of review sites for each speaker. If you know of a speaker or subwoofer you would like to see featured on this website, let us know.
- Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers
- ELAC Debut 2.0 B5.2 Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers