Select two speakers:
Edifier R1280T vs. ELAC ARB51 Navis
Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers
Known for a surprisingly balanced, well-rounded sound in a powered desktop package, with notable warmth and clarity. The Edifier R1280T uses an internal Class-D amplifier, includes adjustable bass and treble knobs, a wood-grain case, and remote.
ELAC ARB51 Navis Powered Bookshelf Speakers
Known as the “audiophile's powered speakers,” the ARB51 Navis set utilizes high-end analog amplification in contrast to the lower-cost Class D amps more common in this form factor. These speakers use premium components while maintaining a minimalist footprint.
- The front face of the ELAC ARB51 Navis is approximately 84.96% larger than that of the Edifier R1280T.
- The depth of the ELAC ARB51 Navis is approximately 35.00% deeper than that of the Edifier R1280T.
- The spatial volume of the ELAC ARB51 Navis Powered Bookshelf Speakers is approximately 149.70% greater than that of the Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers.
Note: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker, or in the case of volume, measurements are based on a box that would fit the entire speaker. The measurements will not factor in individual differences such as curves or other variations in the speaker shape. Do not use these measurements as an estimate of the internal speaker volume.
SpeakerSize.com is a website that lets you compare the relative size of bookshelf, tower, and center channel audiophile and home theater speakers. We are continuously adding new speakers based on user feedback. We have also compiled a list of review sites for each speaker. If you have a speaker or subwoofer you want to see added on our site, please let me know.
- Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers
- ELAC ARB51 Navis Powered Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers