Select two speakers:
Micca RB42-C vs. MartinLogan Motion 60XTi
Micca RB42-C Center Channel Speaker
The center-channel companion to the Micca RB42’s, these speakers along with a subwoofer will round out a nice home theater setup in small-to-medium-sized rooms. Notably, the RB42-C is also more efficient than the regular RB42, so you can drive it louder with less power.
MartinLogan Motion 60XTi Tower Speaker
The 60XTi is the flagship model in MartinLogan's Motion i loudspeaker series. Regarded as well rounded and musical, with deep, accurate bass reproduction, excellent presence in the midrange, and lively but not fatiguing highs, thanks to the proprietary Folded Motion® XT tweeter.
- The front face of the MartinLogan Motion 60XTi is approximately 611.02% larger than that of the Micca RB42-C.
- The depth of the MartinLogan Motion 60XTi is approximately 73.49% deeper than that of the Micca RB42-C.
- The spatial volume of the MartinLogan Motion 60XTi Tower Speaker is approximately 1133.57% greater than that of the Micca RB42-C Center Channel Speaker .
Notice: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker, or in the case of volume, the measurements are based on a box that would fit the entire speaker. The measurements will not factor in individual differences such as curves or other variations in the speaker shape. Do not use these measurements as an estimate of the internal speaker volume.
SpeakerSize.com is a website that lets you compare the relative size of bookshelf, tower, and center channel audiophile and home theater speakers. We are continuously adding new speakers based on user feedback. Also, please check out our list of review links below each speaker. If you have a speaker or subwoofer you want to see added here, please let me know.
- Micca RB42-C Center Channel Speaker vs. other speakers
- MartinLogan Motion 60XTi Tower Speaker vs. other speakers