Select two speakers:
Micca RB42-C vs. ELAC Uni-fi UB5
Micca RB42-C Center Channel Speaker
The center-channel companion to the Micca RB42’s, these speakers along with a subwoofer will round out a nice home theater setup in small-to-medium-sized rooms. Notably, the RB42-C is also more efficient than the regular RB42, so you can drive it louder with less power.
ELAC Uni-fi UB5 Bookshelf Speakers
The ”Uni-fi” in this speaker’s name comes from its unique driver arrangement. Using a design commonly associated with KEF, ELAC uses a concentric driver that places a 1” soft dome tweeter in the middle of a 4” midrange cone driver. This allows high and midrange sounds to reach your ears at exactly the same time, for a superior soundstage and imaging.
- The front face of the ELAC Uni-fi UB5 is approximately 32.15% larger than that of the Micca RB42-C.
- The depth of the ELAC Uni-fi UB5 is approximately 46.84% deeper than that of the Micca RB42-C.
- The spatial volume of the ELAC Uni-fi UB5 Bookshelf Speakers is approximately 94.04% greater than that of the Micca RB42-C Center Channel Speaker .
Note: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker, or in the case of volume, measurements are based on a bounding cube that would fit the entire speaker. The measurements will not factor in individual differences such as curves or other variations in the speaker shape. Do not use these measurements as an estimate of the internal speaker volume.
SpeakerSize.com is a website that lets you compare the relative size of bookshelf, tower, and center channel audiophile and home theater speakers. We are continuously adding new speakers based on user feedback. We have also compiled a list of review sites for each speaker. If you have a speaker you want to see added on our site, please contact us.
- Micca RB42-C Center Channel Speaker vs. other speakers
- ELAC Uni-fi UB5 Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers