Select two speakers:
Micca RB42-C vs. Bic Acoustech PL-200 II
Micca RB42-C Center Channel Speaker
The center-channel companion to the Micca RB42’s, these speakers along with a subwoofer will round out a nice home theater setup in small-to-medium-sized rooms. Notably, the RB42-C is also more efficient than the regular RB42, so you can drive it louder with less power.
Bic Acoustech PL-200 II Subwoofer
The PL-200 II is a well-built subwoofer, and with a glossy top, the finish is a bit nicer than what you might expect in this range. Very good, well-controlled sound for movies and music, but it needs to be pushed a little to reach its full potential, so it may be overwhelming for smaller spaces.
- The front face of the Bic Acoustech PL-200 II is approximately 233.52% larger than that of the Micca RB42-C.
- The depth of the Bic Acoustech PL-200 II is approximately 134.94% deeper than that of the Micca RB42-C.
- The spatial volume of the Bic Acoustech PL-200 II Subwoofer is approximately 683.58% greater than that of the Micca RB42-C Center Channel Speaker .
Please Note: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker, or in the case of volume, the comparisons are based on a bounding cube that would fit the entire speaker. The measurements will not factor in individual differences such as curves or other variations in the speaker shape. Do not use these measurements as an estimate of the internal speaker volume.
SpeakerSize.com is a website that lets you compare the relative size of bookshelf, tower, and center channel audiophile and home theater speakers. We are continuously adding new speakers based on user feedback. For your convenience, we have also put together a list of links to speaker review sites and more information for each model. If you have any speakers you want to see added on SpeakerSize.com, please contact us.
- Micca RB42-C Center Channel Speaker vs. other speakers
- Bic Acoustech PL-200 II Subwoofer vs. other speakers