Select two speakers:
Micca RB42-C vs. Aperion Audio Intimus 5B
Micca RB42-C Center Channel Speaker
The center-channel companion to the Micca RB42’s, these speakers along with a subwoofer will round out a nice home theater setup in small-to-medium-sized rooms. Notably, the RB42-C is also more efficient than the regular RB42, so you can drive it louder with less power.
Aperion Audio Intimus 5B Bookshelf Speakers
Originally sold through Internet-direct retailer Aperion Audio, these speakers are now discontinued, but are an excellent deal if you can find them used. Known for their smooth reproduction and transparent soundstage.
- The front face of the Aperion Audio Intimus 5B is approximately 5.25% larger than that of the Micca RB42-C.
- The depth of the Micca RB42-C is approximately 3.75% deeper than that of the Aperion Audio Intimus 5B.
- The spatial volume of the Aperion Audio Intimus 5B Bookshelf Speakers is approximately 1.45% greater than that of the Micca RB42-C Center Channel Speaker .
Please Note: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker. In the case of volume, the comparisons are based on a bounding box that would enclose the speaker entirely. These measurements do not take into account variations in the speaker shape, such as curves, diagonal edges, or cutaways. These measurements cannot be relied upon to measure the internal volume of the speaker.
Our website will allow you to compare the sizes of bookshelf, satellite, tower, and center channel speakers and subwoofers for audiophile and home theater usage. We will keep adding new speakers in response to user feedback. For your convenience, we have also put together a list of links to speaker review sites and more information for each model. If you know of a speaker or subwoofer you would like to see featured on SpeakerSize.com, let us know.
- Micca RB42-C Center Channel Speaker vs. other speakers
- Aperion Audio Intimus 5B Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers