Select two speakers:
Klipsch R-41M vs. Edifier R1700BT
Klipsch R-41M Bookshelf Speakers
An excellent choice for fans of Klipsch's horn tweeters. If you’re not a fan of horns, you might find the treble a bit harsh. Designed for wide-dispersion listening from a distance, so best used in home theaters and dedicated listening rooms. For nearfield desktop speakers, better options exist.
Edifier R1700BT Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers
Excellent for desktop use with a highly-rated sound, these Edifiers have a built-in 10 degree angle to point the sound up to your listening position. Includes Bluetooth pairing, remote, and built-in Digital Signal Processing and Dynamic Range Control.
- The front face of the Klipsch R-41M is approximately 11.07% larger than that of the Edifier R1700BT.
- The depth of the Edifier R1700BT is approximately 1.27% deeper than that of the Klipsch R-41M.
- The spatial volume of the Klipsch R-41M is approximately 9.68% greater than that of the Edifier R1700BT.
Please Note: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker, or in the case of volume, the comparisons are based on a box that would fit the entire speaker. The measurements will not factor in individual differences such as curves or other variations in the speaker shape. Do not use these measurements as an estimate of the internal speaker volume.
SpeakerSize.com is a website that lets you compare the relative size of bookshelf, tower, and center channel audiophile and home theater speakers. We are continuously adding new speakers based on user feedback. For your convenience, we have also put together a list of links to speaker review sites and more information for each model. If you have any speakers you want to see added on SpeakerSize.com, please let me know.
- Klipsch R-41M Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers
- Edifier R1700BT Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers