Select two speakers:
ELAC Uni-fi UB5 vs. MartinLogan Motion 60XTi
ELAC Uni-fi UB5 Bookshelf Speakers
The ”Uni-fi” in this speaker’s name comes from its unique driver arrangement. Using a design commonly associated with KEF, ELAC uses a concentric driver that places a 1” soft dome tweeter in the middle of a 4” midrange cone driver. This allows high and midrange sounds to reach your ears at exactly the same time, for a superior soundstage and imaging.
MartinLogan Motion 60XTi Tower Speaker
The 60XTi is the flagship model in MartinLogan's Motion i loudspeaker series. Regarded as well rounded and musical, with deep, accurate bass reproduction, excellent presence in the midrange, and lively but not fatiguing highs, thanks to the proprietary Folded Motion® XT tweeter.
- The front face of the MartinLogan Motion 60XTi is approximately 438.06% larger than that of the ELAC Uni-fi UB5.
- The depth of the MartinLogan Motion 60XTi is approximately 18.15% deeper than that of the ELAC Uni-fi UB5.
- The spatial volume of the MartinLogan Motion 60XTi Tower Speaker is approximately 535.74% greater than that of the ELAC Uni-fi UB5 Bookshelf Speakers.
Note: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker, or in the case of volume, measurements are based on a bounding cube that would fit the entire speaker. The measurements will not factor in individual differences such as curves or other variations in the speaker shape. Do not use these measurements as an estimate of the internal speaker volume.
SpeakerSize.com is a website that lets you compare the relative size of bookshelf, tower, and center channel audiophile and home theater speakers. We are continuously adding new speakers based on user feedback. We have also compiled a list of review sites for each speaker. If you have a speaker or subwoofer you want to see added on our site, please contact us.
- ELAC Uni-fi UB5 Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers
- MartinLogan Motion 60XTi Tower Speaker vs. other speakers