Select two speakers:
Presonus Eris E3.5 vs. Edifier R1700BT
Presonus Eris E3.5 3.5” Near Field Studio Monitor
The Presonus Eris E3.5s are designed to deliver accurate, well-controlled nearfield sound in a compact desktop setting. Regarded as an excellent set of active monitor-style speakers for the price, with a 25W per channel class-AB amplifier.
Edifier R1700BT Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers
Excellent for desktop use with a highly-rated sound, these Edifiers have a built-in 10 degree angle to point the sound up to your listening position. Includes Bluetooth pairing, remote, and built-in Digital Signal Processing and Dynamic Range Control.
- The front face of the Presonus Eris E3.5 is approximately 22.53% larger than that of the Edifier R1700BT.
- The depth of the Edifier R1700BT is approximately 4.17% deeper than that of the Presonus Eris E3.5.
- The spatial volume of the Presonus Eris E3.5 is approximately 17.63% greater than that of the Edifier R1700BT.
Please Note: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker. In the case of volume, the comparisons are based on a bounding box that would enclose the speaker entirely. These measurements do not take into account variations in the speaker shape, such as curves, diagonal edges, or cutaways. These measurements cannot be relied upon to measure the internal volume of the speaker.
Our website will allow you to compare the sizes of bookshelf, satellite, tower, and center channel speakers and subwoofers for audiophile and home theater usage. We will keep adding new speakers in response to user feedback. For your convenience, we have also put together a list of links to speaker review sites and more information for each model. If you know of a speaker or subwoofer you would like to see featured on SpeakerSize.com, let us know.
- Presonus Eris E3.5 3.5” Near Field Studio Monitor vs. other speakers
- Edifier R1700BT Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers