Select two speakers:
Presonus Eris E3.5 vs. Edifier R1700BT
Presonus Eris E3.5 3.5” Near Field Studio Monitor
The Presonus Eris E3.5s are designed to deliver accurate, well-controlled nearfield sound in a compact desktop setting. Regarded as an excellent set of active monitor-style speakers for the price, with a 25W per channel class-AB amplifier.
Edifier R1700BT Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers
Excellent for desktop use with a highly-rated sound, these Edifiers have a built-in 10 degree angle to point the sound up to your listening position. Includes Bluetooth pairing, remote, and built-in Digital Signal Processing and Dynamic Range Control.
- The front face of the Presonus Eris E3.5 is approximately 22.53% larger than that of the Edifier R1700BT.
- The depth of the Edifier R1700BT is approximately 4.17% deeper than that of the Presonus Eris E3.5.
- The spatial volume of the Presonus Eris E3.5 is approximately 17.63% greater than that of the Edifier R1700BT.
Note: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker, or in the case of volume, measurements are based on a box that would fit the entire speaker. The measurements will not factor in individual differences such as curves or other variations in the speaker shape. Do not use these measurements as an estimate of the internal speaker volume.
SpeakerSize.com is a website that lets you compare the relative size of bookshelf, tower, and center channel audiophile and home theater speakers. We are continuously adding new speakers based on user feedback. We have also compiled a list of review sites for each speaker. If you have any speakers or subwoofers you want to see added on our site, please let me know.
- Presonus Eris E3.5 3.5” Near Field Studio Monitor vs. other speakers
- Edifier R1700BT Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers