Select two speakers:
Polk Audio T15 vs. Polk Audio TSi200
Polk Audio T15 Bookshelf Speakers
Good bang for the buck, but as standalone bookshelf speakers, some may find the T15 somewhat hot on the high end and lacking in deep bass. These are probably best suited as rear-channel speakers in a home-theater setup with T50s as your right and left speakers.
Polk Audio TSi200 Bookshelf Speakers
The TSi200 from Polk is the flagship model in their TSi bookshelf series. Using quality components with a premium finish, Polk is aiming for a high-end audiophile experience at an affordable price. Clear, natural-sounding mids and highs - the rear port design makes them sensitive to positioning as it relates to bass output, so experiment with placement.
- The front face of the Polk Audio TSi200 is approximately 78.75% larger than that of the Polk Audio T15.
- The depth of the Polk Audio TSi200 is approximately 62.07% deeper than that of the Polk Audio T15.
- The spatial volume of the Polk Audio TSi200 Bookshelf Speakers is approximately 189.69% greater than that of the Polk Audio T15 Bookshelf Speakers .
Note: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker. In the case of volume, measurements are based on a bounding box that would enclose the speaker entirely. These measurements do not take into account variations in the speaker shape, such as curves, diagonal edges, or cutaways. These measurements cannot be relied upon to measure the internal volume of the speaker.
Our website will allow you to compare the sizes of bookshelf, satellite, tower, and center channel speakers and subwoofers for audiophile and home theater usage. We will keep adding new speakers in response to user feedback. We have also compiled a list of review sites for each speaker. If you know of any speakers you would like to see featured on this website, let us know.
- Polk Audio T15 Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers
- Polk Audio TSi200 Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers