Select two speakers:
Polk Audio T15 vs. MartinLogan Motion 20i
Polk Audio T15 Bookshelf Speakers
Good bang for the buck, but as standalone bookshelf speakers, some may find the T15 somewhat hot on the high end and lacking in deep bass. These are probably best suited as rear-channel speakers in a home-theater setup with T50s as your right and left speakers.
MartinLogan Motion 20i Tower Speaker
This is the smallest floorstanding model in MartinLogan's Motion i lineup. In addition to the folded tweeter, these speakers use two 5.5” drivers, one handling midrange-bass frequencies, and the lower one dedicated to bass alone. Wide, detailed soundstage, but probably best paired with a subwoofer for home theater use.
- The front face of the MartinLogan Motion 20i is approximately 260.20% larger than that of the Polk Audio T15.
- The depth of the MartinLogan Motion 20i is approximately 61.38% deeper than that of the Polk Audio T15.
- The spatial volume of the MartinLogan Motion 20i Tower Speaker is approximately 481.29% greater than that of the Polk Audio T15 Bookshelf Speakers .
Please Note: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker. In the case of volume, the comparisons are based on a cube that would enclose the speaker entirely. These measurements do not take into account variations in the speaker shape, such as curves, diagonal edges, or cutaways. These measurements cannot be relied upon to measure the internal volume of the speaker.
Our website will allow you to compare the sizes of bookshelf, satellite, tower, and center channel speakers and subwoofers for audiophile and home theater usage. We will keep adding new speakers in response to user feedback. For your convenience, we have also put together a list of links to speaker review sites and more information for each model. If you know of a speaker you would like to see featured on SpeakerSize.com, send us a message.
- Polk Audio T15 Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers
- MartinLogan Motion 20i Tower Speaker vs. other speakers