Select two speakers:
Pioneer SP-BS22-LR vs. Pioneer SP-FS52
Pioneer SP-BS22-LR Bookshelf Speakers
These now-legendary bookshelf speakers designed by Andrew Jones are among the most recommended bang-for-buck speakers, and punch way above their price point. They have a warm, laid-back sound that may not immediately jump out at you in A-B tests, but at the same time does not become fatiguing over extended listening sessions.
Pioneer SP-FS52 Tower Speakers
These Andrew-Jones designed towers, like their bookshelf equivalents also from Pioneer, have received consistent praise from review sites. They are very well-rounded speakers with features not often found at this price point, although a few listeners find them too laid back in the midrange area.
- The front face of the Pioneer SP-FS52 is approximately 248.94% larger than that of the Pioneer SP-BS22-LR.
- The depth of the Pioneer SP-FS52 is approximately 25.95% deeper than that of the Pioneer SP-BS22-LR.
- The spatial volume of the Pioneer SP-FS52 Tower Speakers is approximately 339.48% greater than that of the Pioneer SP-BS22-LR Bookshelf Speakers.
Notice: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker, or in the case of volume, the measurements are based on a bounding cube that would fit the entire speaker. The measurements will not factor in individual differences such as curves or other variations in the speaker shape. Do not use these measurements as an estimate of the internal speaker volume.
SpeakerSize.com is a website that lets you compare the relative size of bookshelf, tower, and center channel audiophile and home theater speakers. We are continuously adding new speakers based on user feedback. Also, please check out our list of review links below each speaker. If you have any speakers you want to see added here, please contact us.
- Pioneer SP-BS22-LR Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers
- Pioneer SP-FS52 Tower Speakers vs. other speakers