Select two speakers:
Micca RB42-C vs. Sony SSCS3
Micca RB42-C Center Channel Speaker
The center-channel companion to the Micca RB42’s, these speakers along with a subwoofer will round out a nice home theater setup in small-to-medium-sized rooms. Notably, the RB42-C is also more efficient than the regular RB42, so you can drive it louder with less power.
Sony SSCS3 3-Way Tower Speakers
Like their bookshelf-sized cousins, the Sony SS-CS5s, these towers from Sony feature a ”super tweeter,” claiming high-end response to 50,000 Hz and superior off-axis response. Some may find the bass response a bit lacking for a tower, but their imaging and soundstage rivals speakers costing hundreds more.
- The front face of the Sony SSCS3 is approximately 324.51% larger than that of the Micca RB42-C.
- The depth of the Sony SSCS3 is approximately 23.49% deeper than that of the Micca RB42-C.
- The spatial volume of the Sony SSCS3 3-Way Tower Speakers is approximately 424.24% greater than that of the Micca RB42-C Center Channel Speaker .
Please Note: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker, or in the case of volume, the comparisons are based on a bounding cube that would fit the entire speaker. The measurements will not factor in individual differences such as curves or other variations in the speaker shape. Do not use these measurements as an estimate of the internal speaker volume.
SpeakerSize.com is a website that lets you compare the relative size of bookshelf, tower, and center channel audiophile and home theater speakers. We are continuously adding new speakers based on user feedback. For your convenience, we have also put together a list of links to speaker review sites and more information for each model. If you have any speakers you want to see added on SpeakerSize.com, please contact us.
- Micca RB42-C Center Channel Speaker vs. other speakers
- Sony SSCS3 3-Way Tower Speakers vs. other speakers