Select two speakers:
Micca RB42-C vs. Polk Audio TSi200
Micca RB42-C Center Channel Speaker
The center-channel companion to the Micca RB42’s, these speakers along with a subwoofer will round out a nice home theater setup in small-to-medium-sized rooms. Notably, the RB42-C is also more efficient than the regular RB42, so you can drive it louder with less power.
Polk Audio TSi200 Bookshelf Speakers
The TSi200 from Polk is the flagship model in their TSi bookshelf series. Using quality components with a premium finish, Polk is aiming for a high-end audiophile experience at an affordable price. Clear, natural-sounding mids and highs - the rear port design makes them sensitive to positioning as it relates to bass output, so experiment with placement.
- The front face of the Polk Audio TSi200 is approximately 60.48% larger than that of the Micca RB42-C.
- The depth of the Polk Audio TSi200 is approximately 41.57% deeper than that of the Micca RB42-C.
- The spatial volume of the Polk Audio TSi200 Bookshelf Speakers is approximately 127.18% greater than that of the Micca RB42-C Center Channel Speaker .
Note: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker, or in the case of volume, measurements are based on a box that would fit the entire speaker. The measurements will not factor in individual differences such as curves or other variations in the speaker shape. Do not use these measurements as an estimate of the internal speaker volume.
SpeakerSize.com is a website that lets you compare the relative size of bookshelf, tower, and center channel audiophile and home theater speakers. We are continuously adding new speakers based on user feedback. We have also compiled a list of review sites for each speaker. If you have any speakers you want to see added on our site, please let me know.
- Micca RB42-C Center Channel Speaker vs. other speakers
- Polk Audio TSi200 Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers