Select two speakers:
Micca RB42-C vs. Polk T50
Micca RB42-C Center Channel Speaker
The center-channel companion to the Micca RB42’s, these speakers along with a subwoofer will round out a nice home theater setup in small-to-medium-sized rooms. Notably, the RB42-C is also more efficient than the regular RB42, so you can drive it louder with less power.
Polk T50 150 Watt Tower Speakers
Good tower speakers for a starter system. The Polk T50s are known for punchy bass and and overall warm sound. Even though they are not ported, they can be sensitive to room placement, so experiment with positioning.
- The front face of the Polk T50 is approximately 338.70% larger than that of the Micca RB42-C.
- The depth of the Polk T50 is approximately 5.42% deeper than that of the Micca RB42-C.
- The spatial volume of the Polk T50 150 Watt Tower Speakers is approximately 362.49% greater than that of the Micca RB42-C Center Channel Speaker .
Note: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker. In the case of volume, measurements are based on a cube that would enclose the speaker entirely. These measurements do not take into account variations in the speaker shape, such as curves, diagonal edges, or cutaways. These measurements cannot be relied upon to measure the internal volume of the speaker.
Our website will allow you to compare the sizes of bookshelf, satellite, tower, and center channel speakers and subwoofers for audiophile and home theater usage. We will keep adding new speakers in response to user feedback. We have also compiled a list of review sites for each speaker. If you know of a speaker you would like to see featured on this website, send us a message.
- Micca RB42-C Center Channel Speaker vs. other speakers
- Polk T50 150 Watt Tower Speakers vs. other speakers