Select two speakers:
Micca RB42-C vs. Pioneer SP-FS52
Micca RB42-C Center Channel Speaker
The center-channel companion to the Micca RB42’s, these speakers along with a subwoofer will round out a nice home theater setup in small-to-medium-sized rooms. Notably, the RB42-C is also more efficient than the regular RB42, so you can drive it louder with less power.
Pioneer SP-FS52 Tower Speakers
These Andrew-Jones designed towers, like their bookshelf equivalents also from Pioneer, have received consistent praise from review sites. They are very well-rounded speakers with features not often found at this price point, although a few listeners find them too laid back in the midrange area.
- The front face of the Pioneer SP-FS52 is approximately 306.04% larger than that of the Micca RB42-C.
- The depth of the Pioneer SP-FS52 is approximately 28.07% deeper than that of the Micca RB42-C.
- The spatial volume of the Pioneer SP-FS52 Tower Speakers is approximately 420.02% greater than that of the Micca RB42-C Center Channel Speaker .
Notice: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker. In the case of volume, the measurements are based on a cube that would enclose the speaker entirely. These measurements do not take into account variations in the speaker shape, such as curves, diagonal edges, or cutaways. These measurements cannot be relied upon to measure the internal volume of the speaker.
Our website will allow you to compare the sizes of bookshelf, satellite, tower, and center channel speakers and subwoofers for audiophile and home theater usage. We will keep adding new speakers in response to user feedback. Also, please check out our list of review links below each speaker. If you know of a speaker or subwoofer you would like to see featured here, send us a message.
- Micca RB42-C Center Channel Speaker vs. other speakers
- Pioneer SP-FS52 Tower Speakers vs. other speakers