Select two speakers:
Micca RB42-C vs. Pioneer SP-BS22-LR
Micca RB42-C Center Channel Speaker
The center-channel companion to the Micca RB42’s, these speakers along with a subwoofer will round out a nice home theater setup in small-to-medium-sized rooms. Notably, the RB42-C is also more efficient than the regular RB42, so you can drive it louder with less power.
Pioneer SP-BS22-LR Bookshelf Speakers
These now-legendary bookshelf speakers designed by Andrew Jones are among the most recommended bang-for-buck speakers, and punch way above their price point. They have a warm, laid-back sound that may not immediately jump out at you in A-B tests, but at the same time does not become fatiguing over extended listening sessions.
- The front face of the Pioneer SP-BS22-LR is approximately 16.36% larger than that of the Micca RB42-C.
- The depth of the Pioneer SP-BS22-LR is approximately 1.69% deeper than that of the Micca RB42-C.
- The spatial volume of the Pioneer SP-BS22-LR Bookshelf Speakers is approximately 18.33% greater than that of the Micca RB42-C Center Channel Speaker .
Note: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker, or in the case of volume, measurements are based on a box that would fit the entire speaker. The measurements will not factor in individual differences such as curves or other variations in the speaker shape. Do not use these measurements as an estimate of the internal speaker volume.
SpeakerSize.com is a website that lets you compare the relative size of bookshelf, tower, and center channel audiophile and home theater speakers. We are continuously adding new speakers based on user feedback. We have also compiled a list of review sites for each speaker. If you have a speaker or subwoofer you want to see added on our site, please let me know.
- Micca RB42-C Center Channel Speaker vs. other speakers
- Pioneer SP-BS22-LR Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers