Select two speakers:
Micca RB42-C vs. Micca RB42
Micca RB42-C Center Channel Speaker
The center-channel companion to the Micca RB42’s, these speakers along with a subwoofer will round out a nice home theater setup in small-to-medium-sized rooms. Notably, the RB42-C is also more efficient than the regular RB42, so you can drive it louder with less power.
Micca RB42 Reference Bookshelf Speakers
Iterating on the success of their previous compact bookshelf models, Micca has produced a speaker that provides big sound in a small, relatively inexpensive package. Excellent sound quality for the price, and surprisingly solid bass, although you'll need a decent amp to power them properly.
- The front face of the Micca RB42-C is approximately 80.53% larger than that of the Micca RB42.
- The depth of the Micca RB42-C is approximately 5.06% deeper than that of the Micca RB42.
- The spatial volume of the Micca RB42-C is approximately 89.67% greater than that of the Micca RB42.
Note: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker, or in the case of volume, measurements are based on a bounding cube that would fit the entire speaker. The measurements will not factor in individual differences such as curves or other variations in the speaker shape. Do not use these measurements as an estimate of the internal speaker volume.
SpeakerSize.com is a website that lets you compare the relative size of bookshelf, tower, and center channel audiophile and home theater speakers. We are continuously adding new speakers based on user feedback. We have also compiled a list of review sites for each speaker. If you have any speakers you want to see added on our site, please contact us.
- Micca RB42-C Center Channel Speaker vs. other speakers
- Micca RB42 Reference Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers