Select two speakers:
Micca RB42-C vs. Micca MB42X
Micca RB42-C Center Channel Speaker
The center-channel companion to the Micca RB42’s, these speakers along with a subwoofer will round out a nice home theater setup in small-to-medium-sized rooms. Notably, the RB42-C is also more efficient than the regular RB42, so you can drive it louder with less power.
Micca MB42X Bookshelf Speakers
Before the MB42X, there was a popular crossover mod for the older MB42 speakers, making them sound amazing for the price. These are essentially MB42s with the improved crossover built-in (which is a good thing). Other upgrades are cosmetic, including a tweaked cabinet shape, graphite finish, and magnetic grills.
- The front face of the Micca RB42-C is approximately 39.67% larger than that of the Micca MB42X.
- The depth of the Micca RB42-C is approximately 27.69% deeper than that of the Micca MB42X.
- The spatial volume of the Micca RB42-C is approximately 78.35% greater than that of the Micca MB42X.
Note: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker. In the case of volume, measurements are based on a cube that would enclose the speaker entirely. These measurements do not take into account variations in the speaker shape, such as curves, diagonal edges, or cutaways. These measurements cannot be relied upon to measure the internal volume of the speaker.
Our website will allow you to compare the sizes of bookshelf, satellite, tower, and center channel speakers and subwoofers for audiophile and home theater usage. We will keep adding new speakers in response to user feedback. We have also compiled a list of review sites for each speaker. If you know of any speakers you would like to see featured on this website, send us a message.
- Micca RB42-C Center Channel Speaker vs. other speakers
- Micca MB42X Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers