Select two speakers:
Micca RB42-C vs. Micca COVO-S
Micca RB42-C Center Channel Speaker
The center-channel companion to the Micca RB42’s, these speakers along with a subwoofer will round out a nice home theater setup in small-to-medium-sized rooms. Notably, the RB42-C is also more efficient than the regular RB42, so you can drive it louder with less power.
Micca COVO-S Compact 2-Way Bookshelf Speakers
These tiny speakers are probably not the best choice for mains, but their sound quality considering the size and price makes them great in multi-channel setups. Able to be mounted just about anywhere, they can be used for rear, overhead, and side surrounds, and are particularly popular as dedicated Atmos speakers.
- The front face of the Micca RB42-C is approximately 259.29% larger than that of the Micca COVO-S.
- The depth of the Micca RB42-C is approximately 62.75% deeper than that of the Micca COVO-S.
- The spatial volume of the Micca RB42-C is approximately 484.73% greater than that of the Micca COVO-S.
Notice: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker, or in the case of volume, the measurements are based on a box that would fit the entire speaker. The measurements will not factor in individual differences such as curves or other variations in the speaker shape. Do not use these measurements as an estimate of the internal speaker volume.
SpeakerSize.com is a website that lets you compare the relative size of bookshelf, tower, and center channel audiophile and home theater speakers. We are continuously adding new speakers based on user feedback. Also, please check out our list of review links below each speaker. If you have any speakers or subwoofers you want to see added here, please let me know.
- Micca RB42-C Center Channel Speaker vs. other speakers
- Micca COVO-S Compact 2-Way Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers