Select two speakers:
Micca RB42-C vs. MartinLogan Motion 50XTi
Micca RB42-C Center Channel Speaker
The center-channel companion to the Micca RB42’s, these speakers along with a subwoofer will round out a nice home theater setup in small-to-medium-sized rooms. Notably, the RB42-C is also more efficient than the regular RB42, so you can drive it louder with less power.
MartinLogan Motion 50XTi Center Channel Speaker
A center-channel speaker with commanding low-end presence. The 50XTi pairs perfectly with MartinLogan 60XTi towers, but holds its own with a frequency response down to 50Hz. Features two 6.5” woofers and MartinLogan’s signature folded tweeter to provide excellent imaging and presence on the high end.
- The front face of the MartinLogan Motion 50XTi is approximately 125.16% larger than that of the Micca RB42-C.
- The depth of the MartinLogan Motion 50XTi is approximately 54.22% deeper than that of the Micca RB42-C.
- The spatial volume of the MartinLogan Motion 50XTi Center Channel Speaker is approximately 247.23% greater than that of the Micca RB42-C Center Channel Speaker .
Note: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker, or in the case of volume, measurements are based on a bounding cube that would fit the entire speaker. The measurements will not factor in individual differences such as curves or other variations in the speaker shape. Do not use these measurements as an estimate of the internal speaker volume.
SpeakerSize.com is a website that lets you compare the relative size of bookshelf, tower, and center channel audiophile and home theater speakers. We are continuously adding new speakers based on user feedback. We have also compiled a list of review sites for each speaker. If you have any speakers or subwoofers you want to see added on our site, please contact us.
- Micca RB42-C Center Channel Speaker vs. other speakers
- MartinLogan Motion 50XTi Center Channel Speaker vs. other speakers