Select two speakers:
Micca RB42-C vs. MartinLogan Dynamo 700w
Micca RB42-C Center Channel Speaker
The center-channel companion to the Micca RB42’s, these speakers along with a subwoofer will round out a nice home theater setup in small-to-medium-sized rooms. Notably, the RB42-C is also more efficient than the regular RB42, so you can drive it louder with less power.
MartinLogan Dynamo 700w 10” Wireless Subwoofer
The successor to the original Dynamo, the 700w includes wireless transmission and a compact footprint to hide it away in a corner of the room. The built-in amplifier provides 300-watt RMS, 600-watt peak power. Can convert from a down-firing to a front-firing configuration.
- The front face of the MartinLogan Dynamo 700w is approximately 90.48% larger than that of the Micca RB42-C.
- The depth of the MartinLogan Dynamo 700w is approximately 50.96% deeper than that of the Micca RB42-C.
- The spatial volume of the MartinLogan Dynamo 700w 10” Wireless Subwoofer is approximately 187.55% greater than that of the Micca RB42-C Center Channel Speaker .
Please Note: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker. In the case of volume, the comparisons are based on a bounding box that would enclose the speaker entirely. These measurements do not take into account variations in the speaker shape, such as curves, diagonal edges, or cutaways. These measurements cannot be relied upon to measure the internal volume of the speaker.
Our website will allow you to compare the sizes of bookshelf, satellite, tower, and center channel speakers and subwoofers for audiophile and home theater usage. We will keep adding new speakers in response to user feedback. For your convenience, we have also put together a list of links to speaker review sites and more information for each model. If you know of a speaker or subwoofer you would like to see featured on SpeakerSize.com, let us know.
- Micca RB42-C Center Channel Speaker vs. other speakers
- MartinLogan Dynamo 700w 10” Wireless Subwoofer vs. other speakers