Select two speakers:
Micca RB42-C vs. Klipsch R-41M
Micca RB42-C Center Channel Speaker
The center-channel companion to the Micca RB42’s, these speakers along with a subwoofer will round out a nice home theater setup in small-to-medium-sized rooms. Notably, the RB42-C is also more efficient than the regular RB42, so you can drive it louder with less power.
Klipsch R-41M Bookshelf Speakers
An excellent choice for fans of Klipsch's horn tweeters. If you’re not a fan of horns, you might find the treble a bit harsh. Designed for wide-dispersion listening from a distance, so best used in home theaters and dedicated listening rooms. For nearfield desktop speakers, better options exist.
- The front face of the Micca RB42-C is approximately 18.45% larger than that of the Klipsch R-41M.
- The depth of the Micca RB42-C is approximately 5.06% deeper than that of the Klipsch R-41M.
- The spatial volume of the Micca RB42-C is approximately 24.44% greater than that of the Klipsch R-41M.
Please Note: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker, or in the case of volume, the comparisons are based on a bounding cube that would fit the entire speaker. The measurements will not factor in individual differences such as curves or other variations in the speaker shape. Do not use these measurements as an estimate of the internal speaker volume.
SpeakerSize.com is a website that lets you compare the relative size of bookshelf, tower, and center channel audiophile and home theater speakers. We are continuously adding new speakers based on user feedback. For your convenience, we have also put together a list of links to speaker review sites and more information for each model. If you have any speakers you want to see added on SpeakerSize.com, please contact us.
- Micca RB42-C Center Channel Speaker vs. other speakers
- Klipsch R-41M Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers