Select two speakers:
Micca RB42-C vs. HTD Level TWO
Micca RB42-C Center Channel Speaker
The center-channel companion to the Micca RB42’s, these speakers along with a subwoofer will round out a nice home theater setup in small-to-medium-sized rooms. Notably, the RB42-C is also more efficient than the regular RB42, so you can drive it louder with less power.
HTD Level TWO Bookshelf Speakers
The Level TWOs from HTD have been considered a great deal in audio for almost 20 years. While their boxy, no-frills cabinets may not appeal to everyone, their sound quality is excellent for the price, excelling in everything from classical music to loud movie soundtracks.
- The front face of the HTD Level TWO is approximately 10.06% larger than that of the Micca RB42-C.
- The depth of the HTD Level TWO is approximately 20.48% deeper than that of the Micca RB42-C.
- The spatial volume of the HTD Level TWO Bookshelf Speakers is approximately 32.61% greater than that of the Micca RB42-C Center Channel Speaker .
Note: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker, or in the case of volume, measurements are based on a bounding cube that would fit the entire speaker. The measurements will not factor in individual differences such as curves or other variations in the speaker shape. Do not use these measurements as an estimate of the internal speaker volume.
SpeakerSize.com is a website that lets you compare the relative size of bookshelf, tower, and center channel audiophile and home theater speakers. We are continuously adding new speakers based on user feedback. We have also compiled a list of review sites for each speaker. If you have a speaker or subwoofer you want to see added on our site, please contact us.
- Micca RB42-C Center Channel Speaker vs. other speakers
- HTD Level TWO Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers