Select two speakers:
Micca RB42-C vs. ELAC Debut F6.2
Micca RB42-C Center Channel Speaker
The center-channel companion to the Micca RB42’s, these speakers along with a subwoofer will round out a nice home theater setup in small-to-medium-sized rooms. Notably, the RB42-C is also more efficient than the regular RB42, so you can drive it louder with less power.
ELAC Debut F6.2 Tower Speaker
This updated version of the ELAC Debut F6 is the larger sibling to the Debut F5.2. Features a 6 1/2” midrange driver, dual 6 1/2” woofers, and a silk tweeter.
- The front face of the ELAC Debut F6.2 is approximately 367.51% larger than that of the Micca RB42-C.
- The depth of the ELAC Debut F6.2 is approximately 40.12% deeper than that of the Micca RB42-C.
- The spatial volume of the ELAC Debut F6.2 Tower Speaker is approximately 555.08% greater than that of the Micca RB42-C Center Channel Speaker .
Notice: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker. In the case of volume, the measurements are based on a cube that would enclose the speaker entirely. These measurements do not take into account variations in the speaker shape, such as curves, diagonal edges, or cutaways. These measurements cannot be relied upon to measure the internal volume of the speaker.
Our website will allow you to compare the sizes of bookshelf, satellite, tower, and center channel speakers and subwoofers for audiophile and home theater usage. We will keep adding new speakers in response to user feedback. Also, please check out our list of review links below each speaker. If you know of any speakers you would like to see featured here, send us a message.
- Micca RB42-C Center Channel Speaker vs. other speakers
- ELAC Debut F6.2 Tower Speaker vs. other speakers