Select two speakers:
Micca RB42-C vs. ELAC Debut F5.2
Micca RB42-C Center Channel Speaker
The center-channel companion to the Micca RB42’s, these speakers along with a subwoofer will round out a nice home theater setup in small-to-medium-sized rooms. Notably, the RB42-C is also more efficient than the regular RB42, so you can drive it louder with less power.
ELAC Debut F5.2 Tower Speaker
Offers a high level of performance with a custom-designed crossover. An update from the Debut F5 floorstanding loudspeakers, with a taller and slimmer cabinet.
- The front face of the ELAC Debut F5.2 is approximately 296.94% larger than that of the Micca RB42-C.
- The depth of the ELAC Debut F5.2 is approximately 23.49% deeper than that of the Micca RB42-C.
- The spatial volume of the ELAC Debut F5.2 Tower Speaker is approximately 390.20% greater than that of the Micca RB42-C Center Channel Speaker .
Please Note: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker. In the case of volume, the comparisons are based on a cube that would enclose the speaker entirely. These measurements do not take into account variations in the speaker shape, such as curves, diagonal edges, or cutaways. These measurements cannot be relied upon to measure the internal volume of the speaker.
Our website will allow you to compare the sizes of bookshelf, satellite, tower, and center channel speakers and subwoofers for audiophile and home theater usage. We will keep adding new speakers in response to user feedback. For your convenience, we have also put together a list of links to speaker review sites and more information for each model. If you know of a speaker you would like to see featured on SpeakerSize.com, send us a message.
- Micca RB42-C Center Channel Speaker vs. other speakers
- ELAC Debut F5.2 Tower Speaker vs. other speakers