Select two speakers:
Micca RB42-C vs. Edifier R1280T
Micca RB42-C Center Channel Speaker
The center-channel companion to the Micca RB42’s, these speakers along with a subwoofer will round out a nice home theater setup in small-to-medium-sized rooms. Notably, the RB42-C is also more efficient than the regular RB42, so you can drive it louder with less power.
Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers
Known for a surprisingly balanced, well-rounded sound in a powered desktop package, with notable warmth and clarity. The Edifier R1280T uses an internal Class-D amplifier, includes adjustable bass and treble knobs, a wood-grain case, and remote.
- The front face of the Micca RB42-C is approximately 40.89% larger than that of the Edifier R1280T.
- The depth of the Micca RB42-C is approximately 18.57% deeper than that of the Edifier R1280T.
- The spatial volume of the Micca RB42-C is approximately 67.05% greater than that of the Edifier R1280T.
Note: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker. In the case of volume, measurements are based on a bounding box that would enclose the speaker entirely. These measurements do not take into account variations in the speaker shape, such as curves, diagonal edges, or cutaways. These measurements cannot be relied upon to measure the internal volume of the speaker.
Our website will allow you to compare the sizes of bookshelf, satellite, tower, and center channel speakers and subwoofers for audiophile and home theater usage. We will keep adding new speakers in response to user feedback. We have also compiled a list of review sites for each speaker. If you know of a speaker or subwoofer you would like to see featured on this website, let us know.
- Micca RB42-C Center Channel Speaker vs. other speakers
- Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers