Select two speakers:
MartinLogan Motion 15i vs. Elac SUB1010
MartinLogan Motion 15i Bookshelf Speaker
A midsized rear-ported bookshelf, featuring a 5.25” low-frequency transducer and a folded motion high frequency transducer, which MartinLogan claims replicates much of the performance of their high-end elecrostatic speakers. May need to be paired with a subwoofer if sub-60Hz bass is a priority.
Elac SUB1010 120W 10” Powered Subwoofer
A great budget 10-inch sub, the SUB-1010 won't fill large rooms, but it is the perfect complement to round out the listening experience with a pair of good bookshelf speakers. For an inexpensive price, you get the design chops of Andrew Jones, good integration with main speakers, and an omnidirectional, musical sound.
- The front face of the Elac SUB1010 is approximately 108.31% larger than that of the MartinLogan Motion 15i.
- The depth of the Elac SUB1010 is approximately 28.29% deeper than that of the MartinLogan Motion 15i.
- The spatial volume of the Elac SUB1010 120W 10” Powered Subwoofer is approximately 167.24% greater than that of the MartinLogan Motion 15i Bookshelf Speaker.
Please Note: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker. In the case of volume, the comparisons are based on a cube that would enclose the speaker entirely. These measurements do not take into account variations in the speaker shape, such as curves, diagonal edges, or cutaways. These measurements cannot be relied upon to measure the internal volume of the speaker.
Our website will allow you to compare the sizes of bookshelf, satellite, tower, and center channel speakers and subwoofers for audiophile and home theater usage. We will keep adding new speakers in response to user feedback. For your convenience, we have also put together a list of links to speaker review sites and more information for each model. If you know of any speakers or subwoofers you would like to see featured on SpeakerSize.com, send us a message.
- MartinLogan Motion 15i Bookshelf Speaker vs. other speakers
- Elac SUB1010 120W 10” Powered Subwoofer vs. other speakers