Select two speakers:
MartinLogan Motion 15i vs. Dayton Audio T652-AIR
MartinLogan Motion 15i Bookshelf Speaker
A midsized rear-ported bookshelf, featuring a 5.25” low-frequency transducer and a folded motion high frequency transducer, which MartinLogan claims replicates much of the performance of their high-end elecrostatic speakers. May need to be paired with a subwoofer if sub-60Hz bass is a priority.
Dayton Audio T652-AIR Tower Speakers
The tower version of the B652-AIR. Like the bookshelf version, it's a great value, with dual 6.5” woofers and an electrostatic tweeter at a previously unheard of price point. They're a bit shorter than most towers, but don't seem to suffer from any off-axis effects when used directly on the floor.
- The front face of the Dayton Audio T652-AIR is approximately 174.77% larger than that of the MartinLogan Motion 15i.
- The depth of the Dayton Audio T652-AIR is approximately 0.00% deeper than that of the MartinLogan Motion 15i.
- The spatial volume of the Dayton Audio T652-AIR Tower Speakers is approximately 174.77% greater than that of the MartinLogan Motion 15i Bookshelf Speaker.
Please Note: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker, or in the case of volume, the comparisons are based on a bounding cube that would fit the entire speaker. The measurements will not factor in individual differences such as curves or other variations in the speaker shape. Do not use these measurements as an estimate of the internal speaker volume.
SpeakerSize.com is a website that lets you compare the relative size of bookshelf, tower, and center channel audiophile and home theater speakers. We are continuously adding new speakers based on user feedback. For your convenience, we have also put together a list of links to speaker review sites and more information for each model. If you have any speakers or subwoofers you want to see added on SpeakerSize.com, please contact us.
- MartinLogan Motion 15i Bookshelf Speaker vs. other speakers
- Dayton Audio T652-AIR Tower Speakers vs. other speakers