Select two speakers:
MartinLogan Motion 15i vs. Bic Acoustech PL-200 II
MartinLogan Motion 15i Bookshelf Speaker
A midsized rear-ported bookshelf, featuring a 5.25” low-frequency transducer and a folded motion high frequency transducer, which MartinLogan claims replicates much of the performance of their high-end elecrostatic speakers. May need to be paired with a subwoofer if sub-60Hz bass is a priority.
Bic Acoustech PL-200 II Subwoofer
The PL-200 II is a well-built subwoofer, and with a glossy top, the finish is a bit nicer than what you might expect in this range. Very good, well-controlled sound for movies and music, but it needs to be pushed a little to reach its full potential, so it may be overwhelming for smaller spaces.
- The front face of the Bic Acoustech PL-200 II is approximately 231.11% larger than that of the MartinLogan Motion 15i.
- The depth of the Bic Acoustech PL-200 II is approximately 105.26% deeper than that of the MartinLogan Motion 15i.
- The spatial volume of the Bic Acoustech PL-200 II Subwoofer is approximately 579.66% greater than that of the MartinLogan Motion 15i Bookshelf Speaker.
Please Note: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker. In the case of volume, the comparisons are based on a cube that would enclose the speaker entirely. These measurements do not take into account variations in the speaker shape, such as curves, diagonal edges, or cutaways. These measurements cannot be relied upon to measure the internal volume of the speaker.
Our website will allow you to compare the sizes of bookshelf, satellite, tower, and center channel speakers and subwoofers for audiophile and home theater usage. We will keep adding new speakers in response to user feedback. For your convenience, we have also put together a list of links to speaker review sites and more information for each model. If you know of any equipment you would like to see featured on SpeakerSize.com, send us a message.
- MartinLogan Motion 15i Bookshelf Speaker vs. other speakers
- Bic Acoustech PL-200 II Subwoofer vs. other speakers