Select two speakers:
Klipsch R-52C vs. Wharfedale Denton 85th Anniversary
Klipsch R-52C Center Channel Speaker
A center-channel companion to Klipsch’s R-series home theater speakers. Its dual woofers and horn tweeter are optimized to deliver clear voices and center-channel effects.
Wharfedale Denton 85th Anniversary Bookshelf Speakers
A beautifully veneered speaker that pays tribute to the 1970s British audiophile tradition. But don’t let appearances fool you - within this traditional cabinet lie modern electronics and drivers, providing impressive output and a distinctive sound.
- The front face of the Klipsch R-52C is approximately 7.88% larger than that of the Wharfedale Denton 85th Anniversary.
- The depth of the Wharfedale Denton 85th Anniversary is approximately 57.11% deeper than that of the Klipsch R-52C.
- The spatial volume of the Wharfedale Denton 85th Anniversary Bookshelf Speakers is approximately 45.63% greater than that of the Klipsch R-52C Center Channel Speaker.
Please Note: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker, or in the case of volume, the comparisons are based on a box that would fit the entire speaker. The measurements will not factor in individual differences such as curves or other variations in the speaker shape. Do not use these measurements as an estimate of the internal speaker volume.
SpeakerSize.com is a website that lets you compare the relative size of bookshelf, tower, and center channel audiophile and home theater speakers. We are continuously adding new speakers based on user feedback. For your convenience, we have also put together a list of links to speaker review sites and more information for each model. If you have any speakers you want to see added on SpeakerSize.com, please let me know.
- Klipsch R-52C Center Channel Speaker vs. other speakers
- Wharfedale Denton 85th Anniversary Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers