Select two speakers:
Klipsch R-52C vs. Pioneer SP-FS52
Klipsch R-52C Center Channel Speaker
A center-channel companion to Klipsch’s R-series home theater speakers. Its dual woofers and horn tweeter are optimized to deliver clear voices and center-channel effects.
Pioneer SP-FS52 Tower Speakers
These Andrew-Jones designed towers, like their bookshelf equivalents also from Pioneer, have received consistent praise from review sites. They are very well-rounded speakers with features not often found at this price point, although a few listeners find them too laid back in the midrange area.
- The front face of the Pioneer SP-FS52 is approximately 128.30% larger than that of the Klipsch R-52C.
- The depth of the Pioneer SP-FS52 is approximately 39.87% deeper than that of the Klipsch R-52C.
- The spatial volume of the Pioneer SP-FS52 Tower Speakers is approximately 219.32% greater than that of the Klipsch R-52C Center Channel Speaker.
Please Note: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker. In the case of volume, the comparisons are based on a cube that would enclose the speaker entirely. These measurements do not take into account variations in the speaker shape, such as curves, diagonal edges, or cutaways. These measurements cannot be relied upon to measure the internal volume of the speaker.
Our website will allow you to compare the sizes of bookshelf, satellite, tower, and center channel speakers and subwoofers for audiophile and home theater usage. We will keep adding new speakers in response to user feedback. For your convenience, we have also put together a list of links to speaker review sites and more information for each model. If you know of a speaker or subwoofer you would like to see featured on SpeakerSize.com, send us a message.
- Klipsch R-52C Center Channel Speaker vs. other speakers
- Pioneer SP-FS52 Tower Speakers vs. other speakers