Select two speakers:
Klipsch R-52C vs. Pioneer SP-BS22-LR
Klipsch R-52C Center Channel Speaker
A center-channel companion to Klipsch’s R-series home theater speakers. Its dual woofers and horn tweeter are optimized to deliver clear voices and center-channel effects.
Pioneer SP-BS22-LR Bookshelf Speakers
These now-legendary bookshelf speakers designed by Andrew Jones are among the most recommended bang-for-buck speakers, and punch way above their price point. They have a warm, laid-back sound that may not immediately jump out at you in A-B tests, but at the same time does not become fatiguing over extended listening sessions.
- The front face of the Klipsch R-52C is approximately 52.84% larger than that of the Pioneer SP-BS22-LR.
- The depth of the Pioneer SP-BS22-LR is approximately 11.05% deeper than that of the Klipsch R-52C.
- The spatial volume of the Klipsch R-52C is approximately 37.63% greater than that of the Pioneer SP-BS22-LR.
Note: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker, or in the case of volume, measurements are based on a box that would fit the entire speaker. The measurements will not factor in individual differences such as curves or other variations in the speaker shape. Do not use these measurements as an estimate of the internal speaker volume.
SpeakerSize.com is a website that lets you compare the relative size of bookshelf, tower, and center channel audiophile and home theater speakers. We are continuously adding new speakers based on user feedback. We have also compiled a list of review sites for each speaker. If you have a speaker you want to see added on our site, please let me know.
- Klipsch R-52C Center Channel Speaker vs. other speakers
- Pioneer SP-BS22-LR Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers