Select two speakers:
Klipsch R-52C vs. Micca MB42X
Klipsch R-52C Center Channel Speaker
A center-channel companion to Klipsch’s R-series home theater speakers. Its dual woofers and horn tweeter are optimized to deliver clear voices and center-channel effects.
Micca MB42X Bookshelf Speakers
Before the MB42X, there was a popular crossover mod for the older MB42 speakers, making them sound amazing for the price. These are essentially MB42s with the improved crossover built-in (which is a good thing). Other upgrades are cosmetic, including a tweaked cabinet shape, graphite finish, and magnetic grills.
- The front face of the Klipsch R-52C is approximately 148.41% larger than that of the Micca MB42X.
- The depth of the Klipsch R-52C is approximately 16.92% deeper than that of the Micca MB42X.
- The spatial volume of the Klipsch R-52C is approximately 190.45% greater than that of the Micca MB42X.
Notice: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker. In the case of volume, the measurements are based on a cube that would enclose the speaker entirely. These measurements do not take into account variations in the speaker shape, such as curves, diagonal edges, or cutaways. These measurements cannot be relied upon to measure the internal volume of the speaker.
Our website will allow you to compare the sizes of bookshelf, satellite, tower, and center channel speakers and subwoofers for audiophile and home theater usage. We will keep adding new speakers in response to user feedback. Also, please check out our list of review links below each speaker. If you know of any speakers or subwoofers you would like to see featured here, send us a message.
- Klipsch R-52C Center Channel Speaker vs. other speakers
- Micca MB42X Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers