Select two speakers:
Klipsch R-52C vs. MartinLogan Motion 4i
Klipsch R-52C Center Channel Speaker
A center-channel companion to Klipsch’s R-series home theater speakers. Its dual woofers and horn tweeter are optimized to deliver clear voices and center-channel effects.
MartinLogan Motion 4i Bookshelf Speakers
Inspired by MartinLogan’s ultra-high-end electrostatic loudspeakers, the Motion 4i’s are often used as bookshelf speakers or front R and L channels in a surround setup. With a frequency response down to 70hz, they deliver a large speaker sound in a small package.
- The front face of the Klipsch R-52C is approximately 93.98% larger than that of the MartinLogan Motion 4i.
- The depth of the Klipsch R-52C is approximately 33.33% deeper than that of the MartinLogan Motion 4i.
- The spatial volume of the Klipsch R-52C is approximately 158.65% greater than that of the MartinLogan Motion 4i.
Notice: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker. In the case of volume, the measurements are based on a bounding box that would enclose the speaker entirely. These measurements do not take into account variations in the speaker shape, such as curves, diagonal edges, or cutaways. These measurements cannot be relied upon to measure the internal volume of the speaker.
Our website will allow you to compare the sizes of bookshelf, satellite, tower, and center channel speakers and subwoofers for audiophile and home theater usage. We will keep adding new speakers in response to user feedback. Also, please check out our list of review links below each speaker. If you know of any equipment you would like to see featured here, let us know.
- Klipsch R-52C Center Channel Speaker vs. other speakers
- MartinLogan Motion 4i Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers