Select two speakers:
Klipsch R-52C vs. Klipsch R-41M
Klipsch R-52C Center Channel Speaker
A center-channel companion to Klipsch’s R-series home theater speakers. Its dual woofers and horn tweeter are optimized to deliver clear voices and center-channel effects.
Klipsch R-41M Bookshelf Speakers
An excellent choice for fans of Klipsch's horn tweeters. If you’re not a fan of horns, you might find the treble a bit harsh. Designed for wide-dispersion listening from a distance, so best used in home theaters and dedicated listening rooms. For nearfield desktop speakers, better options exist.
- The front face of the Klipsch R-52C is approximately 110.66% larger than that of the Klipsch R-41M.
- The depth of the Klipsch R-41M is approximately 3.95% deeper than that of the Klipsch R-52C.
- The spatial volume of the Klipsch R-52C is approximately 102.66% greater than that of the Klipsch R-41M.
Note: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker. In the case of volume, measurements are based on a bounding box that would enclose the speaker entirely. These measurements do not take into account variations in the speaker shape, such as curves, diagonal edges, or cutaways. These measurements cannot be relied upon to measure the internal volume of the speaker.
Our website will allow you to compare the sizes of bookshelf, satellite, tower, and center channel speakers and subwoofers for audiophile and home theater usage. We will keep adding new speakers in response to user feedback. We have also compiled a list of review sites for each speaker. If you know of any equipment you would like to see featured on this website, let us know.
- Klipsch R-52C Center Channel Speaker vs. other speakers
- Klipsch R-41M Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers